Friday, February 26, 2010

Treat Bags are Here!

New to Designer Favors - Treat Bags!

What a perfect way to say "Thank You".  Favor Treat Bags are perfect for kids parties, baby showers or for any occasion.  They can be filled with with candy, stickers, toys or any other goodie you want. Treat toppers are scored for easy folding. Simply fill the bag, slide on the topper, staple and you're done!  Instant party favor.


My goodie bags are available for any design in my shop!  Have a custom request?  I am happy to work with you to create a design that will compliment your party's theme.  Just contact me for a custom quote.

 

Feel free to browse my shop for current listings, but as always all items in my shop area available for any design.  I can also do coordinating;
Cupcake Toppers
Thank You Tags
Happy Birthday Banners
Stickers

 

Thank you for looking!  I hope you stop by.

1 comment: