Wednesday, December 30, 2009

This Happy House

Shop Feature!


Again, I came across this amazing shop on Etsy. Her work is so beautiful and unique. ThisHappyHouse features fantastic felt flower arrangements accented with ribbons, buttons and more!



Here is my interview with the talented artist:

Tell me a little about yourself:
I'm a stay-at-home mom with a 2 year-old daughter. I've always liked crafts and like to think of myself as being farily crafty, but I'm in awe of some of the amazing talent of other etsy sellers. I can easily say that I'm completely addicted to etsy!

 

Why did you start making your items?
I opened my shop as a way to have a little "me" time and make a little extra money at the same time. Whatever money I make goes to support other hand-made shops.

 


What is your inspiration?
Anything and everything. I could spend all day looking at buttons. I have buttons all over my house.


For more information or to purchase any of these wonderful items, please stop by ThisHappyHouse today!





1 comment:

  1. Those flowers are darling! How fun for a kids room, or a whimsical area of your house!

    ReplyDelete