Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sneak Peak!

2nd Etsy Shop Coming Soon!

I wanted to give you a sneak peak of my new Etsy shop!  I should have it ready within the next week.  This new shop will feature home decor, particularly monograms hangings and name wall art.  Great for baby and kids' rooms.



I have combined my love for scrapbooking and decoupage to create one-of-a-kind pieces.  I have not seen similar items on Etsy so I am hoping to have great success.

In addition, I will have other decorations including mats for picture frames and other decor.  Look for more to come soon and keep checking my blogs for further updates.

Thanks for looking and be sure to look for Designer Decor coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. I like the K it's very effective :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOOT a new shop! Awesome stuff I can't wait! I don't scrap book because I'm too lazy to get my photos printed but your stuff is always cute and I love coming and looking at them. If I run into someone who scrap books and I need a gift for them I know where to go.


    Sincerely,
    Kathleen McGiveron
    Ceramic Artworks
    It is my first generation of Pendants that are listed on my Etsy shop. During October I will be designing and mass producing new, porcelien like pendants that will be improved in shape, design, color, texture, and will even have decals on them. Mostly nature, but also of people, old cars, and such.
    So get this generation before it is gone!
    Heart on the Line:
    $3
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29178820

    Dash of Red: $5
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29116887

    ReplyDelete